Stellar Repair for MS SQL Corporate edition is designed to help DBAs and SQL users regain access to their database with minimal downtime. Also, the software maintains the integrity of data extracted from the corrupt database. Download the SQL Recovery software from here: https://www.stellarinfo.com/sql-recovery.php
Some of the key features of the software include:
• Repairs severely corrupt MDF and NDF files
• Uses parallel processing technique to process multiple tables simultaneously
• Previews recoverable database objects including deleted records to verify results before saving
• Allows selective recovery of database records
• Provides Fast Saving option to speed up recovery of database records
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the corporate edition, follow these steps to use the software:
1. The software provides Browse and Find options to select the corrupt SQL database MDF file. Once the MDF file is selected, click Repair.
2. Select an appropriate scan mode to repair the database file. Choose the recommended ‘Standard Scan’ to quickly scan a corrupt SQL database. Or, choose ‘Advanced Scan’ option to extensively scan the corrupt database file. Click OK to proceed.
3. You can see the progress of the database file repair process.
4. On successful completion of the MDF file repair process, a ‘Repair Complete’ message box is displayed. Click OK.
5. The software previews recoverable database objects. Select all or specific objects you want to restore, and then click Save on the File menu.
6. From the Save Database dialog box, select an option to save the repaired SQL database file. You can choose to save the recovered data to a New Database or a Live Database; Or, save the data in Other Formats like CSV, HTML, or XLS. Click Next.
7. You will be prompted to enter details of your SQL Server. Select the Windows or SQL Server Authentication method, and specify desired location to save the repaired MDF file. Click Next to continue.
8. Now you’ve two options to save the database – Standard Saving and Fast Saving. Here, I’m selecting the Fast Saving option.
9. Clicking Save shows the progress of file saving status as Completed, Processing, Pending, or Aborted.
10. Once all the database records are saved, the following confirmation message gets displayed on the screen.
Open SQL Server Management Studio and you can see the new database with all the recovered objects.
Download the software and repair your SQL Server database files Now!
Follow and Subscribe to Stellar Data Recovery on social channels:
▶️ LinkedIn ➔ https://www.linkedin.com/company/stellardatarecovery
📱 Facebook ➔ https://www.facebook.com/stellardata
🐦Twitter ➔ https://twitter.com/stellarinfo