SysInfoTools MS SQL Password Recovery Tool lets you easily recover and restore MS SQL Server passwords (visit: https://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/sql-server-password-recovery.php). Using this tool you can set a new password for SQL Server user accounts and unlock them. It can even reset SA and individual user accounts password as well.
Using this tool we can:
1. Set new password for SQL Server and replace the original password.
2. Crack both encrypted as well as unencrypted passwords as well.
3. Recover passwords for for MS SQL Server versions 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005, 2000.
4. Auto detect the build version and used version of the MDF file.
5. Preview the list of all the MS SQL server users in the list control.